Around 6 p.m. on Saturday evening, a raft capsized while floating near Eagle-Vail. At first only five members of the rafting party were accounted for but within the hour, the three missing members of the party were found. No injuries were sustained. What caused the raft to capsize remains unknown at this time, however authorities said that this serves as a warning for people wanting to participate in early season water activites. Always check the river water levels before you decide to float, fish or raft or participate in any other river-related recreational endeavors.
- High altitude fashion: Prep for your Vail poolside debut
- Woman who admitted stealing from teens wants to wait to begin her one-year jail sentence
- Aspen's Boogie's Diner closes, suit filed over commission
- Backcountry skiers taking advantage of the stable spring snowpack
- If it quacks like a Duck Pond, it's open space