EAGLE — Castle Peak Dental announced recently that Dr. Melanie Albers has joined the practice. Albers brings 12 years of general adult and pediatric dentistry experience to the practice. She is experienced in pediatric restorative treatments, roots canals and extractions. Castle Peak Dental will have expanded hours one Friday per month and is currently accepting new patients. For more information, call 970-328-1116.
- Crazy Mountain Brewing to sponsor Hot Summer Nights
- Vail Daily obituary: Thomas Stevens Atkinson, 1963-2015
- Beaver Creek hosts live music, barbecue during annual Blues, Brews & BBQ fest
- Campout for the Cause ushers in the season with modern folk music, yoga and SUP
- Ramunno Field named in Eagle for longtime coach