A small trace of snow is visible on the north ridge of Peak C in the Gore Range after a cold August storm rolled through the high country with lots of moisture Wednesday near Piney Lake.
- Lifelong Minturn resident Darla Goodell, who ran Turntable, passes away
- FirstBank closes doors of branch in Lionshead
- Vail Daily travel: Health and wealth in Asheville, with decadent mansions and healing salt caves
- Vail Mountain, Eagle Valley soccer record big wins
- Eagle Valley spoils Summit County homecoming Friday