RED CLIFF — Reigning champion Sean Hanagan defended his title as Man of the Cliff during this weekend’s Man of the Cliff event in Red Cliff with a score of 490. Tony Herrera was second with a score of 475 points. Tying for third were Aaron “Badfish” Green, Chris Fletcher, Scotty Boyle, Tim Byram and Brian “Big Red” Waymire. Honorable mention goes to Bill “Wild Bill” Welch at No. 12 overall at 70 years old. Reigning Woman of the Cliff Katie “Woodrow” Kennedy repeated her win. She not only won against her husband in a hea- to-head speed chop, but she also beat him in the overall score.
- Abandoned wreckage of two Jeeps near Crystal irks Forest Service
- Interstate 70 near Silverthorne closed Friday after wreck kills 3 people
- New bills could help White River Forest
- Body of missing teen found
- VIDEO: Off the Hill with Tricia Swenson goes behind the scenes at the Vilar Performing Arts Center in Beaver Creek