RED CLIFF — Reigning champion Sean Hanagan defended his title as Man of the Cliff during this weekend’s Man of the Cliff event in Red Cliff with a score of 490. Tony Herrera was second with a score of 475 points. Tying for third were Aaron “Badfish” Green, Chris Fletcher, Scotty Boyle, Tim Byram and Brian “Big Red” Waymire. Honorable mention goes to Bill “Wild Bill” Welch at No. 12 overall at 70 years old. Reigning Woman of the Cliff Katie “Woodrow” Kennedy repeated her win. She not only won against her husband in a hea- to-head speed chop, but she also beat him in the overall score.
- Ririe-Woodbury Dance Company presents choreographer Alwin Nikolais' work at Vilar Center
- Westin Riverfront Run With a View 5K free walk/run scheduled for June 1
- 2A championship game turns into a coronation
- Eagle County Health Service District boss is retiring
- Fire destroys cabin, crane at Dotsero construction site