RED CLIFF — Reigning champion Sean Hanagan defended his title as Man of the Cliff during this weekend’s Man of the Cliff event in Red Cliff with a score of 490. Tony Herrera was second with a score of 475 points. Tying for third were Aaron “Badfish” Green, Chris Fletcher, Scotty Boyle, Tim Byram and Brian “Big Red” Waymire. Honorable mention goes to Bill “Wild Bill” Welch at No. 12 overall at 70 years old. Reigning Woman of the Cliff Katie “Woodrow” Kennedy repeated her win. She not only won against her husband in a hea- to-head speed chop, but she also beat him in the overall score.
- High altitude fashion: Prep for your Vail poolside debut
- Woman who admitted stealing from teens wants to wait to begin her one-year jail sentence
- Aspen's Boogie's Diner closes, suit filed over commission
- Backcountry skiers taking advantage of the stable spring snowpack
- If it quacks like a Duck Pond, it's open space