VAIL — Awaken in Nature, a nature retreat returning to Vail this September, has recently received support allowing for some spots in the five day event at a reduced price of $1,200 if registered by Sunday.
The retreat, created by Women’s Empowerment Workshop, differentiates itself by focusing on “long-term positive empowerment” for women by continuing to follow up with participants after the retreat. With the backdrop of Vail Sept. 11-15, the event will aim to reconnect participants with what is important in life.
Headquartered at the Vail Racquet Club, meals during the all-inclusive event will be provided by Blu’s. Examples of activities during the Vail Awaken in Nature program include rafting, kayaking, “healing via horses,” hiking, rock climbing and yoga, all led by experts in each field. See more at www.womenempower.us or call 877-595-8622. This offer is only valid until today, and has a limited number of spots still left.
The all-inclusive retreat includes:
• Five days/four nights lodging at Vail Racquet Club (alternatives available for local residents).
• All meals.
• All activities, including rafting, kayaking, healing via horses, hiking, rock climbing and yoga.
• A team of counselors, leaders and experts in their field, available for both group sessions and one-on-one time.
• Price: $1,200 if registered by Sunday; $1,500 thereafter.
• All-inclusive, including lodging, meals and more.
• Go to www.womensempowerment.us for complete information and registration.
Women’s Empowerment Workshop conducts nature adventure retreats that provide practical skills and personal breakthroughs by utilizing challenges and adventures in nature. Founder Susie Kincade began the program after recognizing the growing sense of separation that people are feeling from the natural systems of the Earth.