Snowguns fire man-made snow onto Golden Peak Saturday morning on Vail Mountain. Vail fired up its snowmaking operations for the first time this season Friday afternoon.
Photo: Snowmaking begins on Vail Mountain
Trending in: Announcements
- Vail Daily obituary: Thomas Stevens Atkinson, 1963-2015
- Beaver Creek hosts live music, barbecue during annual Blues, Brews & BBQ fest
- Ramunno Field named in Eagle for longtime coach
- Winners of Bookworm of Edwards' children's writing contest announced
- Road trip: Spend three days in Colorado's southern foothills