Alpine Banks promotes Grant Murphy
August 5, 2014
EAGLE COUNTY — Alpine Banks in the Eagle/Vail Valley recently promoted Grant Murphy to vice president/manager in the Eagle branch.
Originally from Miami, Murphy moved to Colorado in 1994 and began his career with Alpine Bank in June of 1998 He holds a bachelor's degree in business administration from Colorado Mesa University. In addition to managing the Eagle Alpine Bank branch, Murphy is the chairman of the Gypsum Planning and Zoning commission.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ reality show, ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Weeding through marijuana: Experts, advocates talk cannabidiol (CBD)
- Eagle County approves Edwards area, 120-unit 6 West Apartments plan
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his last lift ride
- Cordillera ‘discriminating against addictions,’ federal ADA lawsuit claims