Alpine Banks promotes Grant Murphy
August 5, 2014
EAGLE COUNTY — Alpine Banks in the Eagle/Vail Valley recently promoted Grant Murphy to vice president/manager in the Eagle branch.
Originally from Miami, Murphy moved to Colorado in 1994 and began his career with Alpine Bank in June of 1998 He holds a bachelor's degree in business administration from Colorado Mesa University. In addition to managing the Eagle Alpine Bank branch, Murphy is the chairman of the Gypsum Planning and Zoning commission.
Trending In: Announcements
- Eagle, homeowner team up on grant request to tear down Broadway house
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- American Airlines will have daily air service from Dallas to Eagle County
- Alleged internet predator arrested, jailed for sex with 13-year-old girl
- Vail Mountain School commencement embraces future, as well as past