Avon seeks to fill Planning Commission vacancy
May 1, 2014
AVON — The Town of Avon is still accepting letters of interest and resumes for the Planning and Zoning CommissioN. There is one open position, and the Avon Town Council will appoint the new member to a two-year term. Resumes are being accepted through May 7 for consideration by the council at its May 13 meeting. In the event the position is not filled during the May 13 meeting, applications will be accepted until an appointment is made.
Commission members review and approve design review procedures and criteria related to zoning and subdivision ordinances; review and approve development proposals using the town's ordinances; comprehensive planning; and review and comment on programs and planning issues for the town.
The candidate for the open seat does not need to be a registered elector of the town, however, an industry professional is preferred including architects, landscape architects or designers.
Application, resume and list of at least three references can be submitted to the town of Avon, Human Resources Department, P.O. Box 975, Avon, CO 81620; faxed to 970-748-4415; emailed to Peggy Hatley, HR Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org; or dropped at Avon Town Hall, One Lake Street, Avon.
Trending In: Announcements
- Armed carjacking near Red Cliff has police searching for two suspects
- Avon video game store robbed; police searching for suspect
- Vonn returning to Vail; extends career one more season
- Lots of factors play into decline of Mexican travelers in Vail
- Training for Trump: Air Force at Eagle County airport for high altitude flight training