Avon’s Can Do MS participates in ‘Shop for a Cause’
August 7, 2014
AVON — Macy's and Can Do Multiple Sclerosis invite customers to participate in Macy's ninth annual national Shop For A Cause charity shopping event on Aug. 23.
Macy's Shop For A Cause is a unique one-day-only shopping event created to support local charities' fundraising efforts and has helped raise more than $44 million for charities across the country since 2006. Customers can participate in this year's event by purchasing shopping passes from Can Do MS now.
SUPPORT LIFESTYLE EMPOWERMENT PROGRAMS
By purchasing a shopping pass from Can Do MS, customers support lifestyle empowerment programs for people living with MS and their support partners while enjoying a day of spectacular discounts, entertainment and special events at Macy's.
Pass holders will receive special discounts on most regular, sale and clearance purchases all day, but some exclusions apply.
Macy's has provided Can Do MS with shopping passes to sell for $5 each. Can Do MS will keep 100 percent of every shopping pass it sells. The more Can Do MS sells, the more money it will raise!
For more information about Can Do MS' partnership with Macy's Shop For A Cause, or to purchase a shopping pass online, visit http://www.mscando.org/shopforacause. Passes will be emailed to buyers.
Trending In: Announcements
- Vail Daily letter: A compliment for the community, a critique for the paper
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound reopened between main, East Vail exits
- Eagle town manager placed on ‘indefinite paid administrative leave’
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident