Bike ride with elected officials in Eagle on May 9
May 1, 2014
EAGLE COUNTY — Building on the informal gatherings that took place on Vail Mountain over the winter, members of the Vail Town Council, Eagle Board of Trustees and the Eagle County Board of Commissioners will host a mountain bike ride and brewery tour beginning at 4 p.m. May 9. Participants should meet at the parking lot of 7 Hermits Brewery Company, located at 717 Sylvan Lake Road in Eagle.
Elected officials are using the outings to enjoy the outdoors and connect with community members outside the confines of a traditional public meeting. The group will ride the Haymaker Trail, stopping at Bonfire Brewing at 127 W. Second Street in Eagle around 5:30 p.m. The ride will end back at 7 Hermits at approximately 6 p.m.
No RSVPs are needed to take part in the bike ride. Participants simply need to meet in Eagle and assume responsibility for their own equipment and after-ride beverage. An intermediate mountain biking ability level is advised.
For more information, contact Vail Town Councilmember Greg Moffet at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Eagle Mayor Yuri Kostick at email@example.com, or Eagle County Commissioner Kathy Chandler-Henry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Hanging Lake emergencies consuming Glenwood Fire Department resources
- Vail Valley Foundation announces free concert lineup for Vail and Eagle
- Vail Resorts, Summit County at odds over deal for new apartment project
- Crisis actor allegedly refers to himself as ‘God’ after DUI arrest in Aspen
- ‘No evidence’ as judge drops pot charge against Eagle county surveyor