Business women to hold expo Wednesday
May 13, 2014
VAIL — The Vail Valley Business Women will host its annual Business Expo from 5-7 p.m. Wednesday at Donovan Pavilion in Vail.
The expo is open to the public, free to attend with free parking. It will feature over 30 Vail Valley business organizations and services. Light appetizers will be provided by Pan For Hire along with a cash wine and beer bar. Businesses will offer giveaways and raffle prizes will be awarded. All proceeds from this event will benefit the annual VVBW Scholarship Fund. In May 2014, Vail Valley Business Women awarded three female high school seniors $1,000 each to pursue business degrees.
The Vail Valley Business Women provides networking and educational events for professional businesswomen with monthly meetings at various locations from Vail to Eagle. Its mission is to serve as a forum for networking and the exchange of business ideas, to improve and foster the business skills of women, and to provide up-to-date information for women. It offers a variety of programs in a relaxed atmosphere to promote networking and referrals. For more information, visit http://www.vvbw.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ reality show, ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Eagle County approves Edwards area, 120-unit 6 West Apartments plan
- Weeding through marijuana: Experts, advocates talk cannabidiol (CBD)
- Cordillera ‘discriminating against addictions,’ federal ADA lawsuit claims
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his last lift ride