Class focuses on influential rabbi
May 3, 2014
VAIL — This May, Chabad Jewish Center of Vail will present "Paradigm Shift: Transformational Life Teachings of the Lubavitcher Rebbe," a new six-session course by the Rohr Jewish Learning Institute. The course will be offered as part of a series of local activities in Vail marking 20 years since the passing of "the Rebbe," Rabbi Menachem M. Schneerson. a visionary religious leader who inspired countless individuals during his lifetime and established a global network of educational, social, and religious institutions to revive the post-holocaust Jewish landscape.
"Paradigm Shift" will be offered in Vail over six Wednesdays at the Inn at Riverwalk in Edwards beginning May 14. The course will explore Rabbi Schneerson's philosophy and outlook.
Like all Jewish Learning Institute programs, "Paradigm Shift" is designed to appeal to people at all levels of Jewish knowledge, including those without any prior experience or background in Jewish learning. All Jewish Learning Institute courses are open to the public, and attendees need not be affiliated with a particular synagogue, temple, or other house of worship.
For more information, call 970-476-7887 or visit http://www.myJewishVail.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Letter: What has become of the common bond that brought us to Vail?
- Truck driver dies in fiery Vail Pass crash that closed Interstate 70 for hours Thursday and Friday
- Vail Valley ranchers say they have the only zero-carbon footprint marijuana grow in Colorado
- PHOTOS: Our favorite reader images of the Vail Valley’s first snow of the season
- Eagle and Gypsum can’t offer much in the way of rental cost relief in Eagle County