Davis joins Eagle County Republicans’ executive committee
July 10, 2014
EAGLE COUNTY — Glenn Davis was recently elected to the executive committee of the Eagle County Republican Central Committee. Davis, chief retail officer of Alpine Bank, graduated from Lake Forest College with a degree in history and has been with the bank since 1988.
Davis devotes much of his time serving local and statewide nonprofit organizations. He currently serves as the president of the board of trustees of Colorado Mountain College,and is chairman of the board of directors for Ski & Snowboard Club Vail.
As much of Davis' time is spent in overseeing the growth of Alpine Bank, while keeping its small community appeal, he also manages to serve as the treasurer of the board of governors of the Vail Valley Partnership and is also a member of the board of trustees for the Bravo! Vail music festival.
"We are thrilled at this addition to our executive committee," said Kaye Ferry, chair of Eagle County Republicans. "Glenn brings expertise that will enhance the board's perspective. We have attempted over the years to diversify our membership in order to appeal to a broader constituency and we will rely on Glenn to help us continue to create that environment. Any time we can attract a leader in the community to help foster our goals, we view as a plus for everyone concerned, and we look forward to Glenn's contribution in this very important election year."
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Eagle County Sheriff’s Office identifies 22-year-old arrested in connection with alleged public masturbation
- UPDATE: Eastbound lanes of Interstate 70 near Vail will close again Friday morning to remove crashed semi
- Arvada woman pleads not guilty in Eagle County crash that killed two of her children
- Colorado police on the hunt for ‘The Mad Pooper’ — aka the poop-and-run jogger
- CDOT begins cleanup of 25-ton rock in Dowd Junction, lane closures expected