Epic SchoolKids to return
March 16, 2017
BROOMFIELD — The Epic SchoolKids Colorado Pack, which has provided more than 45,000 Colorado children with free skiing and snowboarding access the past two winter seasons, is returning for the 2017-2018 winter season.
Providing 16 days of free skiing or snowboarding, with four free days at each Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge and Keystone, Epic SchoolKids gives kids across the state the opportunity to enjoy snow sports. Registration is available for a limited time at Colorado Ski & Golf, Colorado Ski & Sport and Boulder Ski Deals locations along the Front Range. The Epic SchoolKids Colorado Pack does not require any purchases and also includes one free first-timer ski or snowboard lesson with free equipment rental.
Families can join in, too
Epic SchoolKids is available to all Colorado kindergartners through fifth-graders, with free first-timer lessons offered in December or January, allowing those new to the sport the opportunity to continue to take advantage of their pass for the remainder of the season.
Families can join their little ones on the slopes too, with passes starting at $329.
For more information about Epic SchoolKids, go to http://www.epicschoolkids.com/colorado.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ reality show, ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Eagle County approves Edwards area, 120-unit 6 West Apartments plan
- Weeding through marijuana: Experts, advocates talk cannabidiol (CBD)
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his last lift ride
- Cordillera ‘discriminating against addictions,’ federal ADA lawsuit claims