Financial adviser earns certification
April 24, 2014
EAGLE — Shane R. Fleury, an associate wealth management adviser with Northwestern Mutual, has earned the Retirement Income Certified Professional professional designation from The American College, Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania.
Candidates for the designation must complete a minimum of three college-level courses and are required to pass a series of two-hour proctored exams. They must also have three years of experience, meet stringent ethics requirements, and participate in the college's continuing education program.
Fleury has been with Northwestern Mutual in the Vail Valley since 2012 and provides investment management, retirement income, insurance, estate, and financial planning services to clients both locally and all over the country.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Colorado looking at average individual insurance rate increase of 27 percent
- Man arrested in Aspen after claiming to be ex-NFL player Chad Ochocinco
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?