Financial adviser earns certification
April 24, 2014
EAGLE — Shane R. Fleury, an associate wealth management adviser with Northwestern Mutual, has earned the Retirement Income Certified Professional professional designation from The American College, Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania.
Candidates for the designation must complete a minimum of three college-level courses and are required to pass a series of two-hour proctored exams. They must also have three years of experience, meet stringent ethics requirements, and participate in the college's continuing education program.
Fleury has been with Northwestern Mutual in the Vail Valley since 2012 and provides investment management, retirement income, insurance, estate, and financial planning services to clients both locally and all over the country.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Outpouring of support begins for Eagle bartender Dita Richterova
- Doggone? Nope! Searcher finds Izzy the pitbull, owner glad to be alive
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Locals searching for dog that fled head-on crash on Vail Pass Saturday
- Vail avalanche death case on hold as judge denies motion to disqualify himself