Full payment property tax deadline is April 30
April 24, 2014
EAGLE COUNTY — The deadline for full payment of 2013 property taxes due in 2014 is April 30. Payments must be made in U.S. funds and must be drawn on a U.S. bank. Payments can be in person, by mail, or online by credit card or electronic check at http://www.eaglecounty.us/treasurer. Contact the Treasurer's Office at 970-328-8860 to obtain instructions on making a credit card or electronic check payment and to get the correct amount due before processing payments. There is a convenience fee charged by the county's vendor for credit card payments.
Checks should be made payable to Eagle County Treasurer and mailed to P.O. Box 479, Eagle CO 81631. Payments postmarked by April 30 meet the deadline; only United States Postal Service postmarks are accepted. Those with property taxes being escrowed by a bank or mortgage company should double check with their provider before making a tax payment.
First half payments are still being accepted; however the deadline was Feb. 28 and first half payments now have interest due. For more information, contact the Treasurer's Office at 970-328-8860.
Trending In: Announcements
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Glenwood commuting challenge mounts for Eagle County residents
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Vail Ski and Snowboard Academy Class of 2017 is Overachiever U
- The year is complete and RPI is officially a mess