Full payment property tax deadline is April 30
April 24, 2014
EAGLE COUNTY — The deadline for full payment of 2013 property taxes due in 2014 is April 30. Payments must be made in U.S. funds and must be drawn on a U.S. bank. Payments can be in person, by mail, or online by credit card or electronic check at http://www.eaglecounty.us/treasurer. Contact the Treasurer's Office at 970-328-8860 to obtain instructions on making a credit card or electronic check payment and to get the correct amount due before processing payments. There is a convenience fee charged by the county's vendor for credit card payments.
Checks should be made payable to Eagle County Treasurer and mailed to P.O. Box 479, Eagle CO 81631. Payments postmarked by April 30 meet the deadline; only United States Postal Service postmarks are accepted. Those with property taxes being escrowed by a bank or mortgage company should double check with their provider before making a tax payment.
First half payments are still being accepted; however the deadline was Feb. 28 and first half payments now have interest due. For more information, contact the Treasurer's Office at 970-328-8860.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Eagle County Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested after report of masturbation in Miller Ranch Open Space in Edwards
- American Airlines to start all-year, daily service from Dallas-Fort Worth to Eagle County’s airport
- Speed limits on I-70 through Glenwood Canyon could go as low as 30 mph with new technology
- Relatives identify Fort Collins family killed in plane crash north of Glenwood Springs
- After 44 surgeries and an amputation, Marines veteran Sgt. Kirstie Ennis given a new Glenwood Springs home