Georgina Melbye joins RKV Law as firm’s first associate
December 24, 2014
EAGLE COUNTY — Reynolds, Kalamaya and Voboril LLC has announce that it recently hired Georgina Melbye as the firm's first associate.
Melbye was born in Nantucket and grew up in Boulder. After graduating from Cornell University with a B.S. in industrial and labor relations, Melbye returned to Boulder to attend the University of Colorado Law School. She graduated in the top quarter of her class. Melbye has experience in a variety of legal fields including divorce and child custody, criminal law, civil litigation and employment law. She has taken three criminal jury trials to verdict and argued numerous motions at hearings.
RKV Law is a law firm with offices in Aspen, Avon and Carbondale. The firm represents local businesses and individuals involved with commercial, real estate, criminal and domestic matters in the Roaring Fork and Vail valleys.
The founding partners — Dan Reynolds, Ryan Kalamaya and T.J. Voboril — have all been named Rising Stars by Super Lawyers.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ reality show, ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Eagle County approves Edwards area, 120-unit 6 West Apartments plan
- Weeding through marijuana: Experts, advocates talk cannabidiol (CBD)
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his last lift ride
- Cordillera ‘discriminating against addictions,’ federal ADA lawsuit claims