Gould joins Ron Byrne & Associates
August 27, 2014
VAIL — Ron Byrne & Associates has announced the addition of Tricia Gould to its sales team.
Originally from Kansas City, Gould moved from Massachusetts to the Vail Valley in 2005 with her husband and two sons. Gould grew up spending many spring breaks on the Vail Valley ski slopes and made the trips into a lifestyle. She brings vast expertise of high-end real estate, as she played an integral role in the development of Vail Valley Getaway luxury rental company, managing a portfolio of homes valued over $100 million for the past 10 years.
Gould holds a master's degree in management and has had successful careers with companies including Hallmark Corporate in sales and marketing and Abbott Laboratories Specialty Division. She stays active in the community on the Sonnenalp Membership Advisory Board and the VCHS Golf Scholarship Fundraiser Tournament.
"We are delighted to welcome Tricia to the team and look forward to the high-end listings she will represent from her many reputable business connections," said Barbara Scrivens, vice president of Ron Byrne & Associates.
Located on Bridge Street, Ron Byrne & Associates has over 35 years of marketing, developing and selling Vail properties. Visit http://www.ronbyrne.com for additional information.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Hanging Lake emergencies consuming Glenwood Fire Department resources
- Vail Valley Foundation announces free concert lineup for Vail and Eagle
- Vail Resorts, Summit County at odds over deal for new apartment project
- Crisis actor allegedly refers to himself as ‘God’ after DUI arrest in Aspen
- ‘No evidence’ as judge drops pot charge against Eagle county surveyor