Insurance agency owner earns honor
August 5, 2014
EDWARDS — Noel R. Harris of Wall Street Insurance, Inc. was recently recognized for professional leadership and advanced knowledge by the Society of Certified Insurance Counselors, a leading national insurance professional organization.
Harris was awarded a certificate marking more than 25 years of participation as a designated CIC, which requires annual completion of advanced education and training. As additional recognition for this service and achievement, he has been granted the status of "Tenured CIC" by the society. Fewer than 2 percent of all licensed insurance agents complete Certified Insurance Counselor designation and fewer than 9 percent of the ones who achieve the designation receive the tenured status.
"Noel R. Harris' ongoing allegiance to and support of the CIC Program is a testament to the value he places on 'real world' education and customer satisfaction," said William T. Hold, President of the Society of CIC. "Your clients, associates, and the insurance profession as a whole will benefit from such dedication,"
Noel Harris is the owner of Wall Street Insurance, Inc. in Edwards. He and his team of specialized agents have been serving the insurance needs of the community and vacation owners for the past 30 years. For more information, call 970-926-4900 or e-mail email@example.com.
Trending In: Announcements
- Avon video game store robbed; police searching for suspect
- Two men found dead in El Jebel area; third person taken to hospital
- In improbable scenario, Devils topple Huskies
- Training for Trump: Air Force at Eagle County airport for high altitude flight training
- Dog dollars: Off-leash pets cost taxpayers hundreds of thousands dollars, law enforcement thousands of hours