Julie Ozog earns status of full broker
July 31, 2014
VAIL — Julie Ozog, an 18-year Vail Valley resident and a broker associate and broker assistant for Slifer Smith & Frampton, is now a full broker with the team. Ozog previously worked with Sue Rychel, who has been a real estate professional in Vail for 35 years.
Born and raised in St. Charles, Missouri, Ozog graduated from the University of Tulsa with a bachelor's in communications. After working as a media buyer in a St. Louis advertising agency, she headed west in 1996 and accepted a job selling advertising for The Vail Trail newspaper. She later became the owner and publisher of What to Do Vail/Beaver Creek Magazine, along with selling advertising for PEAKS Magazine, now titled Epic Life Magazine.
In 2005, Ozog earned her broker's license and began her real estate career working for Rychel. In 2010, she earned her Graduate Realtor Institute designation.
"I am proud to announce that I am now a full broker with Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate. For the past eight years, I have worked with Sue Rychel in closing more than 100 transactions. Sue has been an incredible mentor and will continue to be," Ozog said. "I am excited for what the future holds with real estate in the Vail Valley. Please contact me if you or anyone you know is ready to buy or sell."
For more information, call 970-477-5731 or email at email@example.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ reality show, ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Letter: Elimination of Vail Health pediatric doctors will impact children of valley
- Second rash of West Vail thieves hit at least seven unlocked vehicles
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his last lift ride
- Mother of teen who fell from Hotel Colorado balcony still unsure how it happened