National brand honors Edwards retailer
April 16, 2014
EDWARDS — Brush Creek Dry Goods, a woman's and mens clothing store, in the Riverwalk complex in Edwards has been selected by the clothing vendor, Tommy Bahama, as one of the premier retailers nation wide and as such has been selected for the Tommy Bahama "Partners in Paradise" program.
Over its 15 years in business in Riverwalk, Brush Creek Dry Goods has been a consistent top retailer of Tommy Bahama items. As a "Partner in Paradise" the store can take advantage of programs including having a site on the Tommy Bahama website's store locator feature and an "Island Investigator Service" which will search to fill special requests and other offerings.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Outpouring of support begins for Eagle bartender Dita Richterova
- Vail Daily letter: Response to: ‘Political sign inappropriate for Vail parade’
- Locals searching for dog that fled head-on crash on Vail Pass Saturday
- The town of Vail looks at revising, tightening its rent-by-owner regulations