National brand honors Edwards retailer
April 16, 2014
EDWARDS — Brush Creek Dry Goods, a woman's and mens clothing store, in the Riverwalk complex in Edwards has been selected by the clothing vendor, Tommy Bahama, as one of the premier retailers nation wide and as such has been selected for the Tommy Bahama "Partners in Paradise" program.
Over its 15 years in business in Riverwalk, Brush Creek Dry Goods has been a consistent top retailer of Tommy Bahama items. As a "Partner in Paradise" the store can take advantage of programs including having a site on the Tommy Bahama website's store locator feature and an "Island Investigator Service" which will search to fill special requests and other offerings.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- One dead in apparent ATV crash in retail store parking lot in Gypsum
- Partially decomposed body found north of Eagle near Burger King
- Breaking: Mountain lion spotted near Eby Creek and U.S. Highway 6
- Town of Eagle eyes nearly $83,000 total payment to former manager
- Goat yoga — no kidding — available in Vail