National brand honors Edwards retailer
April 16, 2014
EDWARDS — Brush Creek Dry Goods, a woman’s and mens clothing store, in the Riverwalk complex in Edwards has been selected by the clothing vendor, Tommy Bahama, as one of the premier retailers nation wide and as such has been selected for the Tommy Bahama “Partners in Paradise” program.
Over its 15 years in business in Riverwalk, Brush Creek Dry Goods has been a consistent top retailer of Tommy Bahama items. As a “Partner in Paradise” the store can take advantage of programs including having a site on the Tommy Bahama website’s store locator feature and an “Island Investigator Service” which will search to fill special requests and other offerings.
Trending In: Announcements
- New Edwards consignment shop offers gently used and brand new kids clothing and gear
- Vail Symposium speaker discusses multidisciplinary approach to dementia, Dec. 1
- Colorado liquor delivery service launches new app
- Vacation rental firm boasts representation in Vail Valley
- Westin names food and beverage boss