New broker joins Gateway team
August 5, 2014
VAIL — Gateway Land and Development Real Estate Company recently announce that longtime local resident and real estate broker Nancy Burton has joined its team. She will work out of the Gateway's office in the Sitzmark building in Vail Village.
Burton became a full-time Realtor in 2010 and gained experience representing the Vail Board of Realtors on the Government Affairs Committee of the Colorado Association of Realtors for two years. Within the real estate industry, Burton achieved the designation of Certified Negotiating Expert and is a member of Who's Who in Luxury Real Estate.
Along with her experience in real estate, Burton has an a record of success in public affairs and fund-raising, where she represented non-profit and corporate interests. Burton is also active in the community, serving on the Western Regional Committee of the Women's Foundation of Colorado, on the Board of Directors for the Vail Symposium, and as a volunteer for the Interfaith Community Center, Betty Ford Gardens and Habitat for Humanity.
Gateway Land and Development has locations in the Sitzmark Building in Vail Village as well as in the Riverwalk at Edwards. For more information, call Burton, 970-343-2869 or go to http://www.GatewayToVail.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Vail Valley Foundation announces free concert lineup for Vail and Eagle
- Vail Daily guest column: Dog rescued from shelter now saves humans’ lives
- Activewear company Liquido ticketed, faces fines for Hanging Lake conduct
- ‘No evidence’ as judge drops pot charge against Eagle county surveyor
- Vail Daily editorial: Proposed smartphone ban is extreme nanny-ism