Ski rental firm raises money for charity
April 24, 2014
PARK CITY, UTAH — Ski Butlers' "Round-Up" program raised $1,600 for Protect Our Winters (POW) for the 2013-14 season. POW is nonprofit group leading the fight against climate change and was founded on the idea that the collective power of the winter sports community is massive, and if we can all work together, the end result can be revolutionary.
"This is a natural fit for Ski Butlers and personal passion of mine to be working with POW," said Bryn Carey, president and founder of Ski Butlers. "We need companies like Ski Butlers everywhere, to step up and change the world and stop climate change. The one positive thing when talking about climate change is that we, as a global community, can stop it. I believe that Ski Butlers will part of the solution."
To learn more about POW, go to http://www.protectourwinters.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound near Dowd Junction reopened
- At Tommy Zima’s you’re not in Gypsum anymore
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks