Ski rental firm raises money for charity
April 24, 2014
PARK CITY, UTAH — Ski Butlers' "Round-Up" program raised $1,600 for Protect Our Winters (POW) for the 2013-14 season. POW is nonprofit group leading the fight against climate change and was founded on the idea that the collective power of the winter sports community is massive, and if we can all work together, the end result can be revolutionary.
"This is a natural fit for Ski Butlers and personal passion of mine to be working with POW," said Bryn Carey, president and founder of Ski Butlers. "We need companies like Ski Butlers everywhere, to step up and change the world and stop climate change. The one positive thing when talking about climate change is that we, as a global community, can stop it. I believe that Ski Butlers will part of the solution."
To learn more about POW, go to http://www.protectourwinters.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Vail Valley Foundation announces free concert lineup for Vail and Eagle
- Vail Daily guest column: Dog rescued from shelter now saves humans’ lives
- ‘No evidence’ as judge drops pot charge against Eagle county surveyor
- Activewear company Liquido ticketed, faces fines for Hanging Lake conduct
- Vail Daily editorial: Proposed smartphone ban is extreme nanny-ism