Ski rental firm raises money for charity
April 24, 2014
PARK CITY, UTAH — Ski Butlers’ “Round-Up” program raised $1,600 for Protect Our Winters (POW) for the 2013-14 season. POW is nonprofit group leading the fight against climate change and was founded on the idea that the collective power of the winter sports community is massive, and if we can all work together, the end result can be revolutionary.
“This is a natural fit for Ski Butlers and personal passion of mine to be working with POW,” said Bryn Carey, president and founder of Ski Butlers. “We need companies like Ski Butlers everywhere, to step up and change the world and stop climate change. The one positive thing when talking about climate change is that we, as a global community, can stop it. I believe that Ski Butlers will part of the solution.”
To learn more about POW, go to http://www.protectourwinters.org.
Trending In: Announcements
- Eagle County surveyor arrested for alleged illegal marijuana grow
- Obama taps local school chief for administration post
- Four Argentinian J-1 workers scrambling for housing after falling victim to a Craig’s List rental scam
- Surveyor says he’ll be cleared in pot grow case
- Report of gun in Edwards leads to felony charges