The deadline for Minturn scholarships approaching
July 23, 2014
MINTURN — If you're a Minturn resident planning on attending school at a college, university or a technical/trade school, you may be eligible for a scholarship from the Minturn Education Fund.
The application deadline is July 31. Application materials can be found at minturn.org.
The scholarship was established two years ago from funding provided by the Battle Mountain development.
Applicant must submit the following:
A completed application form.
• A letter of application addressed to the Minturn Education Fund.
• Two letters of recommendation.
• A copy of the most recent transcript with cumulative grade point average.
• Proof of acceptance to a college, university or trade school.
• Proof of two-years of Minturn residency.
The applicant must interview with the selection committee in person or via phone.
Scholarships will be issued directly to the recipient's campus and may not be used to pay back college loans.
If you have questions, call the town of Minturn offices at 970-827-5645.
Trending In: Announcements
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- Eagle, homeowner team up on grant request to tear down Broadway house
- American Airlines will have daily air service from Dallas to Eagle County
- Vail Mountain School commencement embraces future, as well as past
- Alleged internet predator arrested, jailed for sex with 13-year-old girl