Vail bus service transitions to summer schedule May 26
May 21, 2014
VAIL — Town of Vail buses will transition from the spring schedule to the summer schedule beginning Memorial Day, May 26. The summer schedule, which will run through mid-December, will provide free 40-minute to one-hour service on most outlying routes during peak times and one-to-two hour service on most outlying routes during non-peak times.
Vail's summer bus schedule, May 26 to mid-December:
• West Vail Green loop will depart from the Transportation Center every 40 minutes from 6 a.m. to midnight with an additional bus at 2 a.m. if requested.
• The West Vail Red loop will depart from the Transportation Center every 40 minutes from 6:20 a.m. to 12:20 a.m. with an additional bus at 2 a.m. if requested.
• An East Vail bus will depart from the Transportation Center every hour from 6 a.m. to 1 a.m. with an additional bus at 2 a.m. if requested.
• The Golf Course route will depart from the Transportation Center every two hours from 7:40 a.m. to 9:40 p.m. An extra Golf Course route will run at 2 a.m. with the East Vail bus if requested.
• The Sandstone loop will depart from the Transportation Center every hour from 6:40 a.m. to 8:40 a.m. then every two hours from 10:40 a.m. to 10:40 p.m., with an additional bus at 11:40 p.m. An extra Sandstone loop will run at 2 a.m. with the West Vail Red route if requested.
• In-town buses will run every 7-to-10 minutes.
For a complete bus schedule, call 970-477-3456 or visit http://www.vailgov.com. Also, express bus service will be running between Lionshead and Ford Park via the Frontage Road during peak event days throughout the summer. For details, visit http://www.vaileventparking.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- One dead in apparent ATV crash in retail store parking lot in Gypsum
- Partially decomposed body found north of Eagle near Burger King
- Breaking: Mountain lion spotted near Eby Creek and U.S. Highway 6
- Town of Eagle eyes nearly $83,000 total payment to former manager
- Goat yoga — no kidding — available in Vail