Vail Daily obituary: Beth Lenore Alexander, 1957-2014
August 22, 2014
Beth Alexander, born May 30, 1957, passed away Aug. 13. She was a loving wife and mother and grandmother. Resided in Gypsum. Beth leaves behind a husband, James Alexander; a son, Nicholas Alexander; a daughter, Brianna Alexander; Beth leaves behind her mother, Elenore Winget; two sisters, Iva Briggs and Leah Alexander; two brothers, David Winget and Daniel Winget; one grandson, Jacob Spoon; and two granddaughters, Madison Alexander and Ariel Alexander.
The service will be held Saturday at the Everett Family Funeral Home in Gypsum at 5 p.m.
In lieu of flowers, please donate to http://www.abta.org.
Trending In: Announcements
- Missouri developer buys Leadville’s historic rail yard, plans mixed-use community
- Snowboarder charged $260K in damages from collision at Keystone won’t have to pay
- Johnstown man who died at Broncos game Monday leaves behind wife, five children
- Avon police put down deer injured by hunter
- Man ordered to pay $260K for reckless skiing in Keystone