Vail Daily obituary: Beth Lenore Alexander, 1957-2014
August 22, 2014
Beth Alexander, born May 30, 1957, passed away Aug. 13. She was a loving wife and mother and grandmother. Resided in Gypsum. Beth leaves behind a husband, James Alexander; a son, Nicholas Alexander; a daughter, Brianna Alexander; Beth leaves behind her mother, Elenore Winget; two sisters, Iva Briggs and Leah Alexander; two brothers, David Winget and Daniel Winget; one grandson, Jacob Spoon; and two granddaughters, Madison Alexander and Ariel Alexander.
The service will be held Saturday at the Everett Family Funeral Home in Gypsum at 5 p.m.
In lieu of flowers, please donate to http://www.abta.org.
Trending In: Announcements
- Gypsum woman wins $100,000 from lottery
- Steadman Clinic, Vail Valley Medical Center unveil $68M expansion
- Ritz Bachelor Gulch owner opts to fight felony charges
- Vail police see increase in fraudulent ski passes
- Probation sentence for seven-time DUI offender highlights prosecutors’ frustration over recent law change