Vail Daily obituary: Beth Lenore Alexander, 1957-2014
August 22, 2014
Beth Alexander, born May 30, 1957, passed away Aug. 13. She was a loving wife and mother and grandmother. Resided in Gypsum. Beth leaves behind a husband, James Alexander; a son, Nicholas Alexander; a daughter, Brianna Alexander; Beth leaves behind her mother, Elenore Winget; two sisters, Iva Briggs and Leah Alexander; two brothers, David Winget and Daniel Winget; one grandson, Jacob Spoon; and two granddaughters, Madison Alexander and Ariel Alexander.
The service will be held Saturday at the Everett Family Funeral Home in Gypsum at 5 p.m.
In lieu of flowers, please donate to http://www.abta.org.
Trending In: Announcements
- Vail Daily letter: A compliment for the community, a critique for the paper
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound reopened between main, East Vail exits
- Eagle town manager placed on ‘indefinite paid administrative leave’
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident