Vail Daily obituary: Beth Lenore Alexander, 1957-2014
August 22, 2014
Beth Alexander, born May 30, 1957, passed away Aug. 13. She was a loving wife and mother and grandmother. Resided in Gypsum. Beth leaves behind a husband, James Alexander; a son, Nicholas Alexander; a daughter, Brianna Alexander; Beth leaves behind her mother, Elenore Winget; two sisters, Iva Briggs and Leah Alexander; two brothers, David Winget and Daniel Winget; one grandson, Jacob Spoon; and two granddaughters, Madison Alexander and Ariel Alexander.
The service will be held Saturday at the Everett Family Funeral Home in Gypsum at 5 p.m.
In lieu of flowers, please donate to http://www.abta.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Truck driver dies in fiery Vail Pass crash that closed Interstate 70 for hours Thursday and Friday
- Vail Valley ranchers say they have the only zero-carbon footprint marijuana grow in Colorado
- Letter: What has become of the common bond that brought us to Vail?
- PHOTOS: Our favorite reader images of the Vail Valley’s first snow of the season
- Cost is in on Ben Harper’s Avon concert: a loss of $68K