Vail Daily seeks readers’ opinions in survey
January 8, 2014
Go to the readers survey
VAIL — The Vail Daily is seeking feedback from readers in a survey that is now online.
The survey includes questions about the Vail Daily newspaper, magazines and website. There are also some demographic and consumer questions as part of the survey.
"We do a variety of surveys to help us better understand how to connect with readers and consumers who live or visit," said Vail Daily Publisher and Editor Don Rogers. "The better we understand, the better of a job we can do."
Anyone who completes the survey will have an opportunity to win an iPad Mini by random drawing.
To find the survey, go to vaildaily.com and click on "reader survey." Or, go to bit.ly/vaildaily. The survey will be live for a limited time.
Trending In: Announcements
- Skier dies at Loveland Ski Area Friday
- Tennis sensation Venus Williams orbits into Vail’s Homestead Court Club
- PHOTOS: Lindsey Vonn skis with avalanche dogs on Vail Mountain
- How 85-year-old Ruby Stein and her cat survived five frigid days stranded south of Gypsum
- Clear Creek coroner: Loveland Ski Area ski patrol mishandled dead skier’s body