Vail Daily seeks readers’ opinions in survey
January 8, 2014
Go to the readers survey
VAIL — The Vail Daily is seeking feedback from readers in a survey that is now online.
The survey includes questions about the Vail Daily newspaper, magazines and website. There are also some demographic and consumer questions as part of the survey.
"We do a variety of surveys to help us better understand how to connect with readers and consumers who live or visit," said Vail Daily Publisher and Editor Don Rogers. "The better we understand, the better of a job we can do."
Anyone who completes the survey will have an opportunity to win an iPad Mini by random drawing.
To find the survey, go to vaildaily.com and click on "reader survey." Or, go to bit.ly/vaildaily. The survey will be live for a limited time.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Colorado looking at average individual insurance rate increase of 27 percent
- Dogs of Vail: This town has gone to the dogs — from hotels to bars, dogs are welcome
- Vail Daily letter: Anti-Trump sign inappropriate for Fourth of July parade