Vail Public Library seeking volunteers of all age groups
January 8, 2014
VAIL — Do you have a love of books? Would you like to work in a warm, friendly environment alongside dedicated library staff? If so, volunteering your time and talent at the town of Vail Public Library is a great way you can give back to your community and get involved in one of its prime amenities.
Volunteers of all ages are needed year-round to put returned materials back on the shelves, to assist with library programing, or to work in the book sale nook. You may also "adopt-a-shelf" in a particular section of the collection, which holds special interest for you, and "read" that section to ensure that everything is tidy and where it belongs.
There's something for everyone at Vail Public Library. Library volunteers are a valued asset to the community. For more information or to volunteer, contact Liz Willhoff by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 970-479-2190.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Eagle County Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested after report of masturbation in Miller Ranch Open Space in Edwards
- American Airlines to start all-year, daily service from Dallas-Fort Worth to Eagle County’s airport
- Speed limits on I-70 through Glenwood Canyon could go as low as 30 mph with new technology
- Relatives identify Fort Collins family killed in plane crash north of Glenwood Springs
- After 44 surgeries and an amputation, Marines veteran Sgt. Kirstie Ennis given a new Glenwood Springs home