Volunteers fill Vail’s town boards
April 16, 2014
VAIL — The Vail Town Council Tuesday appointed members to several of the town's advisory boards. Here's a look at who was appointed:
• Art in Public Places: Cookie Flaum, Julie Hansen, Kathy Langenwalter, William Pierce, Kara Woods, Amanda Zinn.
• Building and Fire Codes Appeal Board: Roland Kjesbo, Seteven Loftus, Kyle Webb.
• Design Review Board: Andrew Forstl, Roland Kjesbo, Bill Pierce.
• Planning and Environmental Commission: Dick Cleveland, Webb Martin, Henry Pratt, John Rediker.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound near Dowd Junction reopened
- At Tommy Zima’s you’re not in Gypsum anymore
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks