Volunteers fill Vail’s town boards
April 16, 2014
VAIL — The Vail Town Council Tuesday appointed members to several of the town's advisory boards. Here's a look at who was appointed:
• Art in Public Places: Cookie Flaum, Julie Hansen, Kathy Langenwalter, William Pierce, Kara Woods, Amanda Zinn.
• Building and Fire Codes Appeal Board: Roland Kjesbo, Seteven Loftus, Kyle Webb.
• Design Review Board: Andrew Forstl, Roland Kjesbo, Bill Pierce.
• Planning and Environmental Commission: Dick Cleveland, Webb Martin, Henry Pratt, John Rediker.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Letter: Elimination of Vail Health pediatric doctors will impact children of valley
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his last lift ride
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ reality show, ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Second rash of West Vail thieves hit at least seven unlocked vehicles
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife warns hunter to leave their drones at home