Volunteers fill Vail’s town boards
April 16, 2014
VAIL — The Vail Town Council Tuesday appointed members to several of the town's advisory boards. Here's a look at who was appointed:
• Art in Public Places: Cookie Flaum, Julie Hansen, Kathy Langenwalter, William Pierce, Kara Woods, Amanda Zinn.
• Building and Fire Codes Appeal Board: Roland Kjesbo, Seteven Loftus, Kyle Webb.
• Design Review Board: Andrew Forstl, Roland Kjesbo, Bill Pierce.
• Planning and Environmental Commission: Dick Cleveland, Webb Martin, Henry Pratt, John Rediker.
Trending In: Announcements
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Glenwood commuting challenge mounts for Eagle County residents
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Vail Daily letter: A compliment for the community, a critique for the paper
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound reopened between main, East Vail exits