Volunteers fill Vail’s town boards
April 16, 2014
VAIL — The Vail Town Council Tuesday appointed members to several of the town's advisory boards. Here's a look at who was appointed:
• Art in Public Places: Cookie Flaum, Julie Hansen, Kathy Langenwalter, William Pierce, Kara Woods, Amanda Zinn.
• Building and Fire Codes Appeal Board: Roland Kjesbo, Seteven Loftus, Kyle Webb.
• Design Review Board: Andrew Forstl, Roland Kjesbo, Bill Pierce.
• Planning and Environmental Commission: Dick Cleveland, Webb Martin, Henry Pratt, John Rediker.
Trending In: Announcements
- Eagle, homeowner team up on grant request to tear down Broadway house
- American Airlines will have daily air service from Dallas to Eagle County
- School board says no to Walking Mountains, yes to $510K scholastic app
- Alleged internet predator arrested, jailed for sex with 13-year-old girl
- Hovey & Harrison opening in Edwards, offering meal subscriptions