Beaver Creek offers luxury ‘White Glove’ vacation deal
Ryan Summerlin December 22, 2013
BEAVER CREEK — This winter, Beaver Creek is offering a luxury “White Glove Winter Package” valued at $50,000.
Amenities include first-class airfare, a private helicopter transport and private car to deliver you to an on-mountain cabin. Upon arrival at Vail/Beaver Creek’s Eagle Airport, a private helicopter will whisk you off to the base of Beaver Creek Mountain. After arriving at the resort, your personal Ski School ambassador will greet you with a champagne toast at Trappers Cabin, which is nestled high on the mountain. A private chef will prepare gourmet meals while you work up an appetite on the slopes with your private instructor. The package is valued at $50,000. The White Glove treatment features:
• Four Epic Passes, providing skiing and snowboarding privileges at 26 resorts in four countries.
• Arrival in style with first-class, round-trip airfare to Eagle Airport (EGE) from anywhere in the lower 48 states.
• At the airport, board a private helicopter and fly from the Eagle Airport to the base of Beaver Creek Mountain.
• Spend five nights at the on-mountain, private Trappers Cabin with a personal “Cabin Keeper” concierge and chef.
• Upon arrival, you will receive a ski apparel package including items from Helly Hansen and Smartwool.
• Participate in Golden Ticket First Tracks before the mountain opens to the public and enjoy private ski lessons with a Ski School ambassador.
• A ski concierge will deliver Gold Club ski rentals and fit your boots.
• After a day on the slopes, a spa treatment will alleviate all aches and pains before a starlight snow cat tour to dinner at Beano’s Cabin.
• Other activities and amenities include a private snowshoe tour and picnic, private on mountain lunch, gourmet dinner at SaddleRidge Restaurant and more.
• All package items subject to availability.
Visit www.beavercreek.com to learn more about the White Glove Winter Package or book by calling 877-774-6223.