Woman arrested after shot fired in Eagle-Vail
August 25, 2015
EAGLE-VAIL — A 41-year-old woman was arrested Tuesday after police say she shot a firearm in a residential area.
At about 5:30 p.m., the Eagle County Sheriff’s Office responded to the River Run Apartments in Eagle-Vail on the report of shots fired.
The reporting party stated that he had a verbal altercation with his girlfriend, Jennifer Clark. During the altercation, Clark allegedly went outside, pulled a firearm and fired one shot in the area of the victim. The woman then fled the scene. The victim did not sustain any injuries during the altercation.
Law enforcement searched the area for the suspect and located Clark at a restaurant in the area. Clark was taken into custody without further incident. Avon Police Department and Beaver Creek Public Safety assisted in the search for the suspect.
Clark was booked into the Eagle County Detention Facility on charges of domestic violence felony menacing, a Class 5 felony; prohibited use of a weapon, a Class 2 misdemeanor; and reckless endangerment, a Class 3 misdemeanor.
Trending In: Crime
- Man who killed woman in head-on collision on Interstate 70 sentenced to 8 years in prison
- Hash oil explosion gets Vail Valley man up to six years in prison for arson
- Breckenridge drug bust reveals cocaine being sold out of bars, restaurants
- Kilo-plus seized in Vail cocaine bust, three arrested
- Skier at Keystone Resort suffers multiple broken bones after alleged hit-and-run collision
- Skier found dead at Breckenridge Ski Resort Friday, Jan. 13
- Slackliner Mickey Wilson, in his owns words, reflects on Arapahoe Basin Ski Area rescue
- Man escapes avalanche with a broken leg
- Vail Valley couple married in hospital after man suffers serious injury
- Mitch from Vail: ‘Virginia transplant’ is Vail’s newest YouTube star