Chillin’ at the Grand Avenue Grill
July 16, 2014
Just in time for the hot days ahead, one of Eagle's most popular eateries is branching out in a very cool way.
This week the Grand Avenue Grill opened the Grand Avenue Chill — a new ice cream window located on the east side of the restaurant's long-time location along U.S. Highway 6 in Eagle.
According to owner Chris Ryan, Grand Avenue Chill offers premium vanilla, chocolate and twist soft serve ice cream. And, of course, the treat menu also includes sundaes, shakes, malts, and floats. America's favorite treat — the banana split — will be served up as well.
Ryan noted that all Grand Avenue Chill's expansive menu options feature fresh and natural ingredients and premium root beer. For those who like a little crunch with their soft serve, chocolate dipped cones are offered.
Walk up customers can order directly at the new window and Grand Avenue diners can also top off a meal with dessert options from the Chill menu.
Grand Avenue Chill is open daily from 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Trending In: Eagle Valley
- Will 2017 be the last year of free Vail summer parking?
- Male snowboarder, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Twice is nice for Vail Mountain School skiing
- Final report released in fatal Flat Tops avalanche
- VIDEO: Venezuelan Nordic skier dubbed ‘worst skier alive’ competes at World Championships