April 30, 2014
Saturday, May 3
9Health Fair: 7:30 to 11:30 a.m. Eagle Valley High School. Free and low cost health screenings.
Eagle Ranch Community Garage Sale: 8 a.m. to noon. Community wide garage sale, with shopping maps available at Slifer Smith and Frampton Real Estate in Eagle and the Eagle Ranch Fitness Club. For more information call Erin Vega at 970-328-2172.
Eagle Dog Park Build Day: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sylvan Lake Road, across from the Eagle Ranch Golf Course parking lot. Join Girl Scout Troop No. 156 to improve the Eagle Dog Park. Food and drinks provided, just show up to work.
Tuesday, May 6
Election Day: Eagle Pool and Ice Rink and Gypsum Recreation Center. 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Board of Directors elections for Western Eagle County Metropolitan Recreation District, Greater Eagle Fire Protection District and Eagle County Paramedic Services.
Wednesday, May 7
Art in the Afternoon: 3:30 p.m. Eagle Public Library. Free arts and crafts for elementary age kids.
Weight Watchers Weigh-In: 5:30 p.m. Slifer Smith and Frampton Real Estate Eagle Ranch office. Call 970-328-6920 for additional information.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Eagle Valley
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Colorado looking at average individual insurance rate increase of 27 percent
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Dogs of Vail: This town has gone to the dogs — from hotels to bars, dogs are welcome
- Vail Daily letter: Anti-Trump sign inappropriate for Fourth of July parade