April 30, 2014
Saturday, May 3
9Health Fair: 7:30 to 11:30 a.m. Eagle Valley High School. Free and low cost health screenings.
Eagle Ranch Community Garage Sale: 8 a.m. to noon. Community wide garage sale, with shopping maps available at Slifer Smith and Frampton Real Estate in Eagle and the Eagle Ranch Fitness Club. For more information call Erin Vega at 970-328-2172.
Eagle Dog Park Build Day: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sylvan Lake Road, across from the Eagle Ranch Golf Course parking lot. Join Girl Scout Troop No. 156 to improve the Eagle Dog Park. Food and drinks provided, just show up to work.
Tuesday, May 6
Election Day: Eagle Pool and Ice Rink and Gypsum Recreation Center. 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Board of Directors elections for Western Eagle County Metropolitan Recreation District, Greater Eagle Fire Protection District and Eagle County Paramedic Services.
Wednesday, May 7
Art in the Afternoon: 3:30 p.m. Eagle Public Library. Free arts and crafts for elementary age kids.
Weight Watchers Weigh-In: 5:30 p.m. Slifer Smith and Frampton Real Estate Eagle Ranch office. Call 970-328-6920 for additional information.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Eagle Valley
- Vail Valley Foundation announces free concert lineup for Vail and Eagle
- Hanging Lake emergencies consuming Glenwood Fire Department resources
- Vail Daily guest column: Dog rescued from shelter now saves humans’ lives
- Crisis actor allegedly refers to himself as ‘God’ after DUI arrest in Aspen
- Vail Resorts, Summit County at odds over deal for new apartment project