Community grant applications now available
December 13, 2013
Community grant applications are now available for non-profit organizations and community agencies intending to request funding from Eagle County's 2014 budget.
Required forms and instructions are available at http://www.eaglecounty.us/communitygrants. The deadline for completed submittals is 5 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 29.
To be considered, applications should align with the county commissioners' strategic priorities: community investment, economic vitality, sustainable communities and environmental stewardship. The commissioners will serve as the review committee. Award amounts will be determined solely from the written application and are contingent upon available funds.
The 2014 community grant applications marks the county's return to a competitive grant process after a three-year hiatus, during which only initiatives that directly supported critical services were funded. For more information, contact Administrative Manager Sharee Wettstein at 970-328-8505 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Eagle Valley
- Vail Daily obituary: Patsy Lou Shankel, 1939-2017
- Eagle considers upping $500,000 contribution to Brush Creek open space deal
- State law change could help rekindle Vail Valley condo construction
- Two local schools earn statewide academic honors
- Eagle Ranch Golf Course employees help bee population with onsite apiary