August 27, 2014
Name: Melinda Robin Brandt
Job: Wife, mommy, volunteer Young Life leader, and head cross country and track coach at Eagle Valley High School
Lives in: Gypsum
In high school I was … Playing soccer, basketball and running cross country and dating my future husband.
If I were a T-shirt, I would be (fabric, color, any print?) … a Young Life tank, my favorite.
What's the best thing about your town? I can walk everywhere I need to go. That was a requirement of buying a house in Gypsum.
The best thing about my job is … I get to be with my kids all day and spend the afternoons with my athletes. It is an amazing combination.
As a kid, I was always … Playing Nerf wars with my brother in our basement or asking friends to race me around the school yard.
If I could be any superhero, I'd be … Dash from the Incredibles
If I was given a million dollars, the first thing I'd buy is … The Rittenhouse. I would make it my house and the Young Life club room.
Trending In: Eagle Valley
- Gypsum’s Creekside Grill finds success where many others failed
- A future without Fred
- EVHS Foundation honors school office stalwarts: Gail Eaton, Linda Hatton are latest Hall of Fame inductees
- Eagle considers upping $500,000 contribution to Brush Creek open space deal
- Eagle hires construction manager for river park project
- Vail Daily letter: A compliment for the community, a critique for the paper
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound reopened between main, East Vail exits
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Glenwood commuting challenge mounts for Eagle County residents