August 27, 2014
Name: Melinda Robin Brandt
Job: Wife, mommy, volunteer Young Life leader, and head cross country and track coach at Eagle Valley High School
Lives in: Gypsum
In high school I was … Playing soccer, basketball and running cross country and dating my future husband.
If I were a T-shirt, I would be (fabric, color, any print?) … a Young Life tank, my favorite.
What’s the best thing about your town? I can walk everywhere I need to go. That was a requirement of buying a house in Gypsum.
The best thing about my job is … I get to be with my kids all day and spend the afternoons with my athletes. It is an amazing combination.
As a kid, I was always … Playing Nerf wars with my brother in our basement or asking friends to race me around the school yard.
If I could be any superhero, I’d be … Dash from the Incredibles
If I was given a million dollars, the first thing I’d buy is … The Rittenhouse. I would make it my house and the Young Life club room.
Trending In: Eagle Valley
- Eagle County surveyor arrested for alleged illegal marijuana grow
- Obama taps local school chief for administration post
- Four Argentinian J-1 workers scrambling for housing after falling victim to a Craig’s List rental scam
- Surveyor says he’ll be cleared in pot grow case
- Road updates: I-70 reopens eastbound at Silverthorne