April 24, 2014
Name: Tom Buzbee
Job: General Manager/PGA Certified Professional – Gypsum Creek Golf Course; EVHS boys golf coach
Lives in: Eagle
In high school I was… The golf team nerd.
If I was a t-shirt, I would be (fabric, color, any print?) … A stone washed blue with a snow-capped mountain print.
What's the best thing about the town you live in? Everyone is comfortable with their place in the community.
If I could be any superhero, I'd be… Spiderman because he is unknown and anonymous. He is a complete mystery, neither seen nor heard until he has to deliver the good deed, and then he slips back into hiding.
If I was given a million dollars, the first thing I'd buy is … food for the needy.
Trending In: Eagle Valley
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Glenwood commuting challenge mounts for Eagle County residents
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Vail Ski and Snowboard Academy Class of 2017 is Overachiever U
- The year is complete and RPI is officially a mess