Cooley’s Tavern opens for business in Gypsum
July 30, 2014
Cooley’s Tavern, located at 106 Oakridge Court (previous Manto’s Pizza location), has just opened in Gypsum.
In addition to hand tossed pizza with fresh cut meat, cheese and vegetable toppings, Cooley’s also makes all of its dressings, sauces and ground meat in house. Along with appetizers, soups, salads and pizzas, Cooley’s offer burgers, pasta and sandwiches. The addition of a few Mexican, seafood and pork entrees, along with hearty steak and chicken dinners, rounds out the diverse menu. Customers also can get pizza by the slice, and sides include mac and cheese, onion rings, fries and mashed potatoes.
Hours are Sunday through Thursday from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Friday and Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.; with a happy hour menu from 3-6 p.m. each day. Cooley’s also offers delivery. Call 970-524-7181 for more information or to have food delivered to your home, businesses or party.
Trending In: Eagle Valley
- Four Argentinian J-1 workers scrambling for housing after falling victim to a Craig’s List rental scam
- Surveyor says he’ll be cleared in pot grow case
- Road updates: I-70 reopens eastbound at Silverthorne
- Some residents say they can’t afford new Vail townhomes
- Eagle County surveyor arrested for alleged illegal marijuana grow