Cooley’s Tavern opens for business in Gypsum
July 30, 2014
Cooley's Tavern, located at 106 Oakridge Court (previous Manto's Pizza location), has just opened in Gypsum.
In addition to hand tossed pizza with fresh cut meat, cheese and vegetable toppings, Cooley's also makes all of its dressings, sauces and ground meat in house. Along with appetizers, soups, salads and pizzas, Cooley's offer burgers, pasta and sandwiches. The addition of a few Mexican, seafood and pork entrees, along with hearty steak and chicken dinners, rounds out the diverse menu. Customers also can get pizza by the slice, and sides include mac and cheese, onion rings, fries and mashed potatoes.
Hours are Sunday through Thursday from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Friday and Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.; with a happy hour menu from 3-6 p.m. each day. Cooley's also offers delivery. Call 970-524-7181 for more information or to have food delivered to your home, businesses or party.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Eagle Valley
- Teen who fell from Hotel Colorado balcony regains consciousness but condition still ‘extremely critical,’ her mom says
- Gypsum woman hangs herself at Garfield County Jail in Glenwood Springs
- Steadman Clinic knee surgeon Dr. Robert LaPrade uses Facebook Live to demonstrate orthopedic procedures to a global audience
- Sonnenalp’s Solar Vail proposal could add 65 deed-restricted apartments at a cost of $4.2M to town of Vail
- Vail Resorts executive leaves for new role at Steamboat Ski Area