Eagle Outside Festival and Expo returns to town next week
May 7, 2014
It’s May and it’s Eagle, which means it’s time to celebrate the great outdoors at the Eagle Outside Festival and Expo.
The event features a wide variety of contests and activities from the Vail Recreation District’s La Sportiva Boneyard Boogie trail run to the Firstbank Firebird mountain bike races on Saturday to the Chromoly bike construction event on Sunday, there is something for all ages. Throughout the two-day event, there will be a bike and outdoor equipment expo set up around Eagle Ranch Village.
“When we assumed ownership of the festival last year, our goal was to create an event that added something significant, not just to Eagle, but to the greater Rocky Mountain riding and running communities,” said organizer Mike McCormack “Friendly people, attention to detail, low prices and a truly amazing selection of brands, trails and activities made last year a great value and a lot of fun. With the additions we’ve made for 2014, and our easy accessibility from the Front Range, I believe we’ve create a must-do event that serves as the kickoff to the high country riding and running season.”
For more information visit the event website: http://www.eagleoutsidefestival.com.
Trending In: Eagle Valley
- Snowboarder charged $260K in damages from collision at Keystone won’t have to pay
- Johnstown man who died at Broncos game Monday leaves behind wife, five children
- Man ordered to pay $260K for reckless skiing in Keystone
- Fraser man found dead while camping
- Eagle County Sheriff James Van Beek asks campaign vandals to knock off defacing other people’s signs