Eagle Vision 20/20
January 29, 2014
Eagle Vision 20/20 is partly reflective, partly visionary and partly party.
The event, which is presented by the Eagle Chamber and sponsored by CenturyLink and the town of Eagle, is open to all and is planned Thursday, Feb. 13 beginning at 5:30 p.m. at Eagle Town Hall. Eagle Mayor Yuri Kostick will offer an Eagle community update, followed by a presentation by Eagle County School District Superintendent Jason E. Glass about county schools and education report, with a focus on the schools located in Eagle.
Eagle Vision 20/20 events, scheduled twice annually, aim to keep residents informed, up to date, and involved in their local community, noted Eagle Chamber administrator Taylor Slaugh. She noted guest speakers relevant to topics or issues that affect Eagle are also part of the event format.
The evening will also include the announcement of the 2013 Eagle Chamber Business of the Year award, as well as, the 2013 Eagle Chamber Member of the Year and 2013 Eagle Chamber Ambassador of the Year awards.
The Eagle Chamber Membership submitted nominations for the 2013 Business of the Year award, while the Eagle Chamber Board of Directors made nominations for the other two awards and voted on the winners for all awards.
"The nominations from our membership were plentiful this year and filled with local businesses and people that have not only achieved business success, but have contributed to the Eagle community and the Eagle Chamber in tremendous ways," said Slaugh. "The voting was tough as a result… but I guess that's a good problem to have."
2013 Eagle Chamber Business of the Year Nominees
Dionysus Hospitality/Dusty Boot & Luigi's Pastahouse
Eagle Valley Enterprise
Moe's Original BBQ
Yoga Off Broadway
2013 Eagle Chamber Member of the Year nominees
Andy and Amanda Jessen/Bonfire Brewing
Cynthia Forstmann/Allegory Studios
Joe Knabel/Threshold Building Group
Mick Daly/Daly Enterprises/Juice Plus+
2013 Eagle Chamber ambassador of the Year Nominess
Harry and Edith Taylor/Royal Cruise Adventures
Michelle Morgan/Alpine Self Storage
Tawni Levra/ANB Bank
After the presentation all attendees are invited to join the presenters for further discussion and mingling at Grand Ave. Grill in Eagle. Complimentary appetizers and drink coupon will be provided to those in attendance at the Town Hall.
For more information on Eagle Vision 20/20 please visit http://www.eaglechamber.co or contact the Eagle Chamber Office at 970-306-2262.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Eagle Valley
- Eagle Ranch Golf Course employees help bee population with onsite apiary
- Town of Gypsum launches discussion on tiny homes
- Eagle considers upping $500,000 contribution to Brush Creek open space deal
- Town of Eagle pledges to keep river park off Barnes Ranch land
- Vail Daily obituary: Patsy Lou Shankel, 1939-2017
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Vail Daily letter: Response to: ‘Political sign inappropriate for Vail parade’
- Outpouring of support begins for Eagle bartender Dita Richterova
- The town of Vail looks at revising, tightening its rent-by-owner regulations
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery