Gypsum Creek bridge project earns grant
January 23, 2017
GYPSUM — The Eagle County Engineering and Road & Bridge departments have been awarded a $137,800 grant from the Colorado Department of Transportation for the rehabilitation of the Gypsum Creek Bridge.
The bridge, located on Cottonwood Pass Road approximately 1 mile west of Gypsum Creek Road, was originally constructed in 1973.
The project is expected to take place this fall and will include the replacement of the bridge deck and pavement and repairs to cracks and erosion holes, as well as the installation of rails.
For more information about the project, contact Richard Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Eagle Valley
- Vail Daily column: Carfentanil, a synthetic opioid, has come to Eagle County
- Landowners question Eagle’s methods, motives for river park property
- CDOT aiming to remove 25-ton boulder from road shoulder in Dowd Junction
- Eagle suspends town manager
- Area snowpack OK this year, but Vail Mountain at 62 percent of average