Gypsum voters elect Mayne, Estes, Schultz
April 9, 2014
Gypsum voters elected two incumbents and returned one former member to the town council in Tuesday's municipal election.
Dick Mayne, a Gypsum Town Council member since 1998, collected the highest number of votes Tuesday. Mayne is also currently a candidate for Eagle County Commissioner.
Chris Estes, who served three terms on the Gypsum Town Council from 1990-98 and from 2004-08 was also elected, along with Pam Schultz, who has served on the council since 1990. Tim McMichael was the only incumbent town council member who did not retain his seat.
The new council members will take their oaths of office at the new meeting, scheduled Tuesday, April 22.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Eagle Valley
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Colorado looking at average individual insurance rate increase of 27 percent
- Man arrested in Aspen after claiming to be ex-NFL player Chad Ochocinco
- Steamboat Springs man dies after bicycle crash near Yampa River Core Trail