Kirk Sherman Kirby 1953-2014
April 9, 2014
Kirk Sherman Kirby, was born on Dec. 16, 1953 in Glenwood Springs to Clarence Harold and Wilma Maxine Kirby. On March 4, 2014 the Lord called him to join his parents and brother, Doug.
He is survived by his brothers Phil Kirby (Judi) of Eagle and Joe Kirby (Liz) of Sedalia and their families. Kirk, Phil and Joe were bonded in life by a deep respect, friendship and love for each other. Among the members of Kirk's family are his four children, Levi, Lisa (Brandon Gibbs), Tyler and Carissa who will love him endlessly. Kirk's children gave him joy and pride as he took part in molding their characters. He was also rewarded with two granddaughters, Berkley and Preslee Gibbs.
Kirk was the owner of KK Pump Systems, Inc., a water well pump installation company in Henderson. With his determination and strong work ethic, he built the company into a well respected and solid business.
He is remembered as a strong man who was also understanding and compassionate. He was a father, a brother and a friend.
Kirk is, and will always be in our hearts and memories. We will miss him deeply.
Services will be held April 26 at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, 12005 East 119th Avenue, Commerce City, Colorado at 2 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Eagle Valley
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his last lift ride
- Steadman Clinic knee surgeon Dr. Robert LaPrade uses Facebook Live to demonstrate orthopedic procedures to a global audience
- Letter: Elimination of Vail Health pediatric doctors will impact children of valley
- Sonnenalp’s Solar Vail proposal could add 65 deed-restricted apartments at a cost of $4.2M to town of Vail
- Second rash of West Vail thieves hit at least seven unlocked vehicles