Lane shift this week for Eby Creek Road traffic
August 28, 2013
Motorists arriving home from up valley will find the traffic pattern along Eby Creek Road altered Friday evening.
"There will still be the same number of lanes open, they will just be in different places," said Eagle Town Engineer Tom Gosiorowski. "When someone returns to town Friday night, he will be driving in a different area than he drove on Thursday night."
This week's lane shift will affect the westbound Interstate 70 on-ramp, the south half of the westbound off-ramp, and the west half of Eby Creek Road north of I-70. Traffic impacts should be minimal because the number of traffic lanes through the construction zone will be unchanged. Access to homes and businesses will not be impacted, and no closures or delays are expected.
A similar shift is planned next week at the south I-70 interchange ramp.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Eagle Valley
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Colorado looking at average individual insurance rate increase of 27 percent
- Dogs of Vail: This town has gone to the dogs — from hotels to bars, dogs are welcome
- Vail Daily letter: Anti-Trump sign inappropriate for Fourth of July parade