Nicky’s Quickies expands from food truck to restaurant space
January 3, 2014
Craving a gyro? Some homemade baklava? Nicky's Quickie is now open for business in Eagle.
Nicky's is locals' favorite spot for Greek food, but that's not all that is on the menu. Located at 422 McIntire and Grand Avenue off of Highway 6 Nicky's has everything from organic salads to cheeseburgers and fries.
Nicky's exclusively cooks with 100 percent extra-virgin olive oil. The eatery's fried foods are exclusively cooked in grapeseed oil. Nicky's can accommodate all types of diets, including ethical, religious and allergy food issues. Combo meals start at $7.99. Customers can dine in at the cozy dining room or take their food to go.
Check out Nicky's menu at http://www.nickysquickie.com or call 970-328-1702 to place a pickup order.
Trending In: Eagle Valley
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Glenwood commuting challenge mounts for Eagle County residents
- Woodchuck starts car fire in Steamboat Springs, flees scene, later apprehended
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Huskies 3,200 relay strikes gold at state meet