Nicky’s Quickies expands from food truck to restaurant space
January 3, 2014
Craving a gyro? Some homemade baklava? Nicky's Quickie is now open for business in Eagle.
Nicky's is locals' favorite spot for Greek food, but that's not all that is on the menu. Located at 422 McIntire and Grand Avenue off of Highway 6 Nicky's has everything from organic salads to cheeseburgers and fries.
Nicky's exclusively cooks with 100 percent extra-virgin olive oil. The eatery's fried foods are exclusively cooked in grapeseed oil. Nicky's can accommodate all types of diets, including ethical, religious and allergy food issues. Combo meals start at $7.99. Customers can dine in at the cozy dining room or take their food to go.
Check out Nicky's menu at http://www.nickysquickie.com or call 970-328-1702 to place a pickup order.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Eagle Valley
- Truck driver dies in fiery Vail Pass crash that closed Interstate 70 for hours Thursday and Friday
- Letter: What has become of the common bond that brought us to Vail?
- Vail Valley ranchers say they have the only zero-carbon footprint marijuana grow in Colorado
- PHOTOS: Our favorite reader images of the Vail Valley’s first snow of the season
- Cost is in on Ben Harper’s Avon concert: a loss of $68K