Nicky’s Quickies expands from food truck to restaurant space
January 3, 2014
Craving a gyro? Some homemade baklava? Nicky's Quickie is now open for business in Eagle.
Nicky's is locals' favorite spot for Greek food, but that's not all that is on the menu. Located at 422 McIntire and Grand Avenue off of Highway 6 Nicky's has everything from organic salads to cheeseburgers and fries.
Nicky's exclusively cooks with 100 percent extra-virgin olive oil. The eatery's fried foods are exclusively cooked in grapeseed oil. Nicky's can accommodate all types of diets, including ethical, religious and allergy food issues. Combo meals start at $7.99. Customers can dine in at the cozy dining room or take their food to go.
Check out Nicky's menu at http://www.nickysquickie.com or call 970-328-1702 to place a pickup order.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Eagle Valley
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound near Dowd Junction reopened
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks