Nominations open for Eagle Business of the Year award
January 8, 2014
The Eagle Chamber is requesting nominations from its members for the 2013 Eagle Business of the Year Award.
Nominations are open to the current Eagle Chamber members and recommendations are limited to Eagle Chamber members.
The criteria for nominations for this award include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following:
Businesses located in Eagle
Businesses located outside of Eagle, doing business in Eagle
Eagle community involvement
Eagle Chamber contributions
Other factor the nominating chamber member deems appropriate
Submit nominations on or before Jan. 20, via email to email@example.com
The recipient of the award will be recognized at the Eagle Vision 20/20 Event, on Feb. 6 at 5:30 p.m. at the Eagle Town Hall.
Eagle Vision 20/20 is a bi-annual event, presented by the Eagle Chamber and hosted by Eagle Mayor, Yuri Kostick, that offers a comprehensive update on the many positive things going on around town and Eagle's vision for the future.
The February evening will include guest speaker, Dr. Jason Glass, Eagle County Schools superintendent. The social gathering after the presentation will be held at the Grand Ave Grill, 678 Grand Ave/U.S. Highway 6.
Trending In: Eagle Valley
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Glenwood commuting challenge mounts for Eagle County residents
- Vail Ski and Snowboard Academy Class of 2017 is Overachiever U
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- The year is complete and RPI is officially a mess