Only two candidates so far for Gypsum council race
March 12, 2014
Two candiates have filed official paperwork for the April 8 Gypsum Town Council election.
Current council member Tim McMichael and former council member Chris Estes are the only candidates who have turned in their petitions and affidavits, according to Gypsum Town Clerk Dannette Schlegel. Gypsum voters will elect a mayor and three town council members on April 8. Nomination petitions are available from Schlegel and potential candidates must collect 20 signatures from registered Gypsum voters.
Petitions must be turned in by 5 p.m. Wednesday, March 19.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Eagle Valley
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Outpouring of support begins for Eagle bartender Dita Richterova
- Vail Daily letter: Response to: ‘Political sign inappropriate for Vail parade’
- Locals searching for dog that fled head-on crash on Vail Pass Saturday
- The town of Vail looks at revising, tightening its rent-by-owner regulations