September 11, 2013
Thursday, Sept. 12
Explorers Club: 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. Eagle Public Library. Free hands-on science club for kids in grades 3-5.
Friday, Sept. 13
Fore the Future: 10 a.m. shotgun start. Gypsum Creek Golf Club. Golf tournament fund-raiser hosted by the Eagle Chamber of Commerce, the Gypsum Chamber of Commerce and the Eagle Valley Home Builders Association.
Eagle Farmers Market: 4 to 8 p.m. Eagle Town Park. Fresh produce and other vendors.
Haymeadow Trail Grand Opening: 5:30 p.m. Trailhead area east of the Eagle Pool and Ice Rink. Ribbon-cutting ceremony and community ride.
Saturday, Sept. 14
Eagle River Cleanup: 9 a.m. to noon. This is the 19th annual event hosted by the Eagle River Watershed Council and sponsored by Vail Resorts. Call 970-827-5406 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer.
The Haymaker: Noon. Family mountain bike racing event celebrates the grand opening of the new mountain bike trail at the Haymeadow area. For additional information, visit http://www.haymakerrace.com.
Wednesday, Sept. 18
Weight Watchers Weigh-in: 5:30 p.m. Slifer Smith and Frampton Real Estate Eagle Ranch office.
Trending In: Eagle Valley
- Can Cottonwood Pass ever be a viable detour when I-70 though Glenwood Canyon is closed?
- Vail opens Back Bowls, bringing terrain to 1,285 acres
- Woman bought gun shortly before she was found dead with sons
- Couple’s Fulford cabin is port in the wilderness
- The Bookworm of Edwards staff chooses best books of 2016