September 11, 2013
Thursday, Sept. 12
Explorers Club: 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. Eagle Public Library. Free hands-on science club for kids in grades 3-5.
Friday, Sept. 13
Fore the Future: 10 a.m. shotgun start. Gypsum Creek Golf Club. Golf tournament fund-raiser hosted by the Eagle Chamber of Commerce, the Gypsum Chamber of Commerce and the Eagle Valley Home Builders Association.
Eagle Farmers Market: 4 to 8 p.m. Eagle Town Park. Fresh produce and other vendors.
Haymeadow Trail Grand Opening: 5:30 p.m. Trailhead area east of the Eagle Pool and Ice Rink. Ribbon-cutting ceremony and community ride.
Saturday, Sept. 14
Eagle River Cleanup: 9 a.m. to noon. This is the 19th annual event hosted by the Eagle River Watershed Council and sponsored by Vail Resorts. Call 970-827-5406 or email email@example.com to volunteer.
The Haymaker: Noon. Family mountain bike racing event celebrates the grand opening of the new mountain bike trail at the Haymeadow area. For additional information, visit http://www.haymakerrace.com.
Wednesday, Sept. 18
Weight Watchers Weigh-in: 5:30 p.m. Slifer Smith and Frampton Real Estate Eagle Ranch office.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Eagle Valley
- Eagle Ranch Golf Course employees help bee population with onsite apiary
- Vail Daily obituary: Patsy Lou Shankel, 1939-2017
- Eagle considers upping $500,000 contribution to Brush Creek open space deal
- Town of Eagle pledges to keep river park off Barnes Ranch land
- Town of Gypsum launches discussion on tiny homes
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Outpouring of support begins for Eagle bartender Dita Richterova
- Vail Daily letter: Response to: ‘Political sign inappropriate for Vail parade’
- Locals searching for dog that fled head-on crash on Vail Pass Saturday
- The town of Vail looks at revising, tightening its rent-by-owner regulations