Upcoming events you won’t want to miss
January 8, 2014
Friday, Jan. 10
Kids Night Out: 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. Edwards Field House. Activities for kids in kindergarten through fifth grade. . Pizza, juice box and supervision are included.
Monday, Jan. 13
Small Steps to Health and Wealth: 6 p.m. Eagle Public Library. Glenda Wentworth, Colorado State University extension agent, will discuss the links between health and wealth habits, and how making small changes can make a big difference in both aspects. CSU extension office at 328-8630 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Wednesday, Jan. 15
Art in the Afternoon: 3:30 p.m. Eagle Public Library. Arts and crafts for elementary age kids. Note: Art in the Afternoon has moved from Thursdays to Wednesdays.
Weight Watchers Weigh-In: 5:30 p.m. Slifer Smith and Frampton Real Estate Eagle Ranch office. Call 970-328-6920 for additional information.
Trending In: Eagle Valley
- Armed carjacking near Red Cliff has police searching for two suspects
- Avon video game store robbed; police searching for suspect
- Vonn returning to Vail; extends career one more season
- Lots of factors play into decline of Mexican travelers in Vail
- Training for Trump: Air Force at Eagle County airport for high altitude flight training