BEAVER CREEK — Barbecue specialists competed Saturday for awards at the Blues, Brews and BBQ event in Beaver Creek. The Coyote Cafe was named the grand champion. For side dish, the winners were: First place, Bonnie Q BBQ; second place, Lost Weekend Grill; and third place, Coyote Cafe. For chicken, the winners were: First place, Coyote Café; second place, Black Diamond Bistro; and third place, Lost Weekend Grill. For pork rib, the winners were: First place, Coyote Cafe; second place, Bonnie Q BBQ; third place, Lost Weekend Grill.
- Westin Riverfront Run With a View 5K free walk/run scheduled for June 1
- It Takes a Valley childbirth series: Preparing for a baby, then and now
- Summer in Colorado: Cultural, culinary and adventure opportunities collide
- Markets in Vail Valley becoming more festive
- High school racers gear up for GoPro's first-ever enduro