BEAVER CREEK — Barbecue specialists competed Saturday for awards at the Blues, Brews and BBQ event in Beaver Creek. The Coyote Cafe was named the grand champion. For side dish, the winners were: First place, Bonnie Q BBQ; second place, Lost Weekend Grill; and third place, Coyote Cafe. For chicken, the winners were: First place, Coyote Café; second place, Black Diamond Bistro; and third place, Lost Weekend Grill. For pork rib, the winners were: First place, Coyote Cafe; second place, Bonnie Q BBQ; third place, Lost Weekend Grill.
Winners announced at Blues, Brews and BBQ in Beaver Creek
Trending in: Colorado Marijuana News
- Eagle County issues eight retail marijuana licenses
- Vail pot moratorium moves forward
- Eagle-Vail dispensary to get first marijuana vending machine
- Police: Student ate more pot than recommended
- Silverthorne Town Council votes to extend hours for retail marijuana shops